Building a custom home (or major renovation) is such an exciting process from start to finish. In essence, our company and the homeowner are building a new home together – as a team. As the homeowner, you are making many of the decisions while we provide you with critical expert assistance needed in making those delicate decisions that will ultimately give your new home just the right touches and the character that you desire.
To remain on top of the many small details of building a custom home, continual communication is a key to success. We know that this process is a tremendously exciting time as you watch your home become a reality; at the same time it can be potentially stressful dealing with the many decisions that have to be made. Fortunately, you can rely on our experience to help you along the way. After all we are not building you a house; we are building you a home.
Our attention to detail and commitment to service are the foundation of our business, assuring you that your home building expectations will be surpassed
We will provide the following:
- Estimate preliminary construction costs
- Recommend project schedule
- Select subcontractors
- Bid review & subcontract awards
- Assignment of responsibilities on site
Construction / Post Construction Phase
- Work with architect / engineer / subcontractors and owner
- Monitor our workforce and subcontractors performance
- Recommend changes as necessary
- Review and implement safety procedures
- Obtain necessary permits for construction
- Provide product data, samples and other submittals as necessary
- Manage project documents, reports, etc.
- Coordinate completion of subcontractors work
- “Punch list” completion and project close out